Plastic-Japan-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic-Japan-Forum

anything and EVERYTHING Gundam! - a free forum from Plastic-Japan.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The1TownsEnd

My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted Empty
PostSubject: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:44 pm

If this a Legit Entry I am not sure, I adapted it adding the wings and added shield from another Model that was 200 yen and was not well designed.

And for those who like to flame or attack, hold off this is my first full Gun-dam and first paint job.

Have fun. lol!

SandRock Soarer

The1TownsEnd

Joe

Last edited by The1TownsEnd on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2old4toys

2old4toys

PostSubject: Re: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 am

You can display your pictures in line like this

My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted 100_2785

Please post up an image of the flag you are using too just for those in case they are not familiar with it Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/2old4toys
The1TownsEnd

PostSubject: Re: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:19 pm

My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted Us-flag-stars-top-r2
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
2old4toys

2old4toys

PostSubject: Re: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 am

Tell us more about what you did here. Looks like a number of different kits were used here. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/2old4toys
The1TownsEnd

PostSubject: Re: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm

yes your right the gun and the shield are from the 1/144 RX-78 NG that,s 200 yen
and the back pack i made from scratch from some popsicle sticks
and the gundam is the 1/144 ng sandrock.
and i know i,m not the best painter but i think it,s not bad for my first kit cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted   My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sandrock Soarer (adapted and painted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plastic-Japan-Forum  :: Gundam Hub :: Gundam World Contest!-
Jump to: