Plastic-Japan-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic-Japan-Forum

anything and EVERYTHING Gundam! - a free forum from Plastic-Japan.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canadian Impluse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingtriforcer

Canadian Impluse Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Impluse   Canadian Impluse I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Here's my Canadian theme on my No-Grade 1/144 Impulse. So I made it look like the Canadian flag. Red on half of the legs like the red on the outer half of the flag, with white in the middle with a red maple leaf in the middle of the Gundam. This model retails for 500 yen from what I've read. This Impulse model was a Blast Impulse kit, but I'm using the backpack unit on a custom I've been slowly working on. I'm by no means a pro painter. I still use paint brushes for everything I paint. I'll gladly post more pictures if anyone wants to see them.

Canadian Impluse C110
Canadian Impluse C210
Canadian Impluse C310
Canadian Impluse C410
Canadian Impluse C510
Canadian Impluse C610
Canadian Impluse C710

Last edited by Kingtriforcer on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2old4toys

2old4toys

Canadian Impluse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Impluse   Canadian Impluse I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 am

BRILLIANT use of the natural seam lines on this kit!!! This never occurred to me. I just love it when people get creative like this. Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/2old4toys

Canadian Impluse
Page 1 of 1